I'm pretty sure that this site is a scam, for the following reasons:
- I've been frequently surprised how quickly people I first approach answer my message, often within a couple of hours, or even quicker. How come? Don't they have other things to do?
- People I've written to sometimes don't seem to have actually read my message when they reply.
- Somehow, no-one ever actually wants to meet - they just keep you writing via the site. Even requests to contact you via another email address (that doesn't cost you money to reply to) are always ignored.
- The people who show up as being recent visitors to the site are always the same ones. And a very high percentage of them are very pretty young women, many of whom are supposedly interested in meeting older men!
- Many of the photos are very poor quality, looking like they've been copied numerous times.
- The site often sends out emails announcing that you've got a new message, and when you log on, there is no new message.
- The length of messages you can send is restricted (why?)
- Although it's free to register, use and search, it's expensive if you actually want to write to... (Read the full review)